A/C Cupid

Dear Cupid,

STOP! Hey! Come back here! I'm not here to complain!!!
(...)

Dear Cupid, 

I am here today to thank you with all my heart. I know I said that before when you gave us Tinder but I mean it now. Thank you. I've always complained about how picky you were and told you to lower your filters to the 'has most teeth' criteria, applying to all colors and shapes and sizes. I may have sounded a bit desperate and I thank you for your wisdom and resilience.
I can see clearly now the rain is gone. You rock, dude. You haven't changed the brand of your arrows to a cheaper one that doesn't work as it should.

Because that's the only explanation I can think of! I mean... it's all over town! Among my friends, people I simply know, on the TV, on the movies... all over the place I see relationships. All your cupid friends have been shooting relationships arrows like there's no tomorrow! Someone shot Beyoncé first, I guess, and then if you like it then you should put a ring on it and everyone was like 'well, I like you so let me just put a ring on it' STOP! Honestly, stop. Tell them to stop. Go back to rare and lasting love. Love that needs no explanation and comes with free respect. Relationships currently comes with no respect (unless you upgrade to the PRO version, but it's expensive). People somehow think they own their partner's past, present and future and jealousy is no longer considered a bad thing, it is now so common it's basically a rule, it gives people rights
Let us all go back to love, finding love, knowing for sure it's love and then - only then!- going for the commitment thing. It may take a while but it's worthy. Quick hint if you're not sure: if you cry and you're miserable every single day, it's not love.

So yeah, I don't know, share this post on your cupid facebook or something, try to get them back to the original love arrows, which may be more expensive but you usually have to use only one instead of 48.

And I'm looking forward to hear about your 26-years-long vacation.
I mean...

Yours sincerely,
Natália