roller coaster ride

I was pushed to get into the line, almost forced by the context. I didn't fight back either, a good part of me wanted to try it. Everyone's talking about how amazing it is but I don't take nobody else's opinion, I wanted to see it for myself. But every step I took toward it was easier than the other, soon enough I was skipping my way to the cars. It was my turn, I had decided it. 
As I sat down on the car, I didn't have time to fasten my seatbelt. The thing was flying up the tracks before I could do anything about it. The speed, the excitment rushing through my veins, the heart beating as fast as can be. Tears flying up my face with every hill we'd go down, the world with its brightest colors everytime we'd go up again. The loops drove me insane and I could barely understand anything because life kept changing so fast, I couldn't keep track no more.
And then we came to an abrupt stop.
It took me a while to adjust to the world again. My head kept spinning in denial.
But now I stand up, legs still shaking taken by the emotion of this unforgettable ride. I leave my seat so the next guest can play and I myself go definitely find something else to have fun with.
Unforgettable ride. 
Not coming back to it any time soon, though.