it is gone

A year ago I was in the middle of a treatment for a disease that - a year ago - I had no idea how worse it would get. Thank God, right? Have I knew what I was about to face, I'd probably get depressed or something like that.
Anyways, it's gone. A year ago I was getting more and more fat and ugly. People would give me their seats on the bus because they thought I was pregnant. I thought I was pregnant too. But it's gone now. I'm slim and sexy again (or am I?).
It's gone. Seriously, it's gone. You're only sick while you see yourself as a sick person. A year ago I was seeing myself as a sick person, my family and friends were sorry for me. I was sorry for me. I was sick indeed after all. But it's gone.
I promise, it's gone. I'm healthy as fuck right now. Mentally healthy, also. 'Cause it's gone. Despite what the doctor said, baby, it's gone.
So please, I'm begging you, don't cause me any more trouble, ok? I've had enough already. And I promise you that it's gone.
Seriously, x-ray, don't tell me it isn't gone.