a year of love

It's been a year and I wanna talk about it. A year ago I wouldn'd want it, I would laugh and say you're delusional to even suggest that. I'd deny it for months to come still but a year ago you already knew what was happening. I didn't. But a year ago you changed my life completely.
Like every change, it was a hard, long and even painful process. I lost all control over my life and my feelings, I lost sanity... but I was lucky enough not to lose you. That was the greatest gift I could ever hope for. You stood there by my side through madness and hell, you knew exactly what to say and when to say it. You knew me better than me. You made me see myself as the incredible person I am, you taught me how to love myself while still loving you.
It's been a year, the first year. And I'm thankful for every day since then, for every smile, every word, every tear, every lesson. I'm forever thankful for you.
It's been a year since I fell in love with you and that was the greatest thing that happened to me :)