they try to make me go to rehab but i said no no no

Yeah, well... I should know better.
You were everything I ever wanted. Just perfect! And there is no such thing as a perfect man.
Of course not. You left.
But it feels like you're still here. Everytime I look at some guy and think that he would look nice next to me in a photograph you come back to remind me that you would look better than anyone. Or if I hear myself saying he's interesting I almost instantly shut it because you are so much more interesting than he is. Every morning you whisper that there is no point in wear make up because you won't be there anyway. And who cares if I bite my nails if you don't? Why should I be nice to someone if you won't come back anyway? You are always there to remind me that there's no point in trying.
But I was tired of it. I decide to try harder. To wear make up and stop biting my nails. I decided to let you go...

Haha!
Like it was possible.
You broke me in too many pieces.
And he is just like you, but younger.