the elephant

I am mad.
Some say this is not right, that I should have hold on. Well, I certainly would if I could. The thing is I couldn't. I thought that everybody would get my point, that it was shocking and sad to me. I thought everybody would understand that I was just sad about it.
But no, they actually thought I was trying to show that I was really angry, that I was trying to make everyone to feel sorry for me and that I intend to make a big deal about it when all efforts were made to make it discret.
Come on... how old do you think I am?
I just had the wrose year of my entire life. I had so many reasons to cry during the past months. I've been through a thousand of things I never thought I'd have to face. Give me a break, I was just sad. But you refuse to believe that, don't you?
And what exactly do you have to do with my life? Nothing.

But as for the crying, I shall remember you that one time I saw her crying in the very same place I was last week. She was crying on my friend's shoulder. That same friend, as you might have guessed. So don't come with that non-professional crap, okay? I had absolutely no exemple of professionalism during this year. Seriously, save it.

And don't touch my elephant!