the power of the powers

We are all born with superpowers, you know. We all have that one thing that we do amazingly well and not necessary better than anyone, simply differently. We all have that one thing we do and no one else does. How cool is that?
Maybe it's not about flying or burning people with our eyes kind of superpower. But I do know a guy that can make me fly and I know some guys that are so hot steam looked cool. I mean, it's all about focusing in your own pixie dust and using it for the greater good (yourself included).
Let's say your pretty badass at everything you do. You've got determination as your superpower and once you decide something is something or something is going to happen, you will do everything known to be possible to accomplish your desire. You have that in you and you know it. So then I ask you, random example person that may or may not really exist, why the fuck heck won't you use your superpower to get the one thing that makes your heart beat faster? And gosh, I do not mean cocaine! No, instead, you use that power to make your stubbornness and pessimism outshine the universe. You use your power to prove me, the songs, the movies, the fairy tales, all your other friends wrong. Guess what? You always accomplish it. You always shut us up. Because you can do whatever you set your mind to. Then set your mind towards your flying-hot-desire, honey, cause kriptonite finds its ways fast enough.



I mean, that was just a random exemple that does not reflect absolutely anyone I know. So yeah, use your superpower. Otherwise you're just superstupid (and I know someone superstupid too!).