making God laugh

So yeah, I'm making good money now, with the books and everything. They're selling quite well. Also, although I don't charge much, the office is always full of people, so I'm making good money from there too. It's good, allows us to do lots of fun things. And we're saving for the kid's future too, of course. My husband is an architect, his family is from Paraíba, we get to visit them quite often. The kids love it! You'd think it would be a problem traveling with 3 toddlers, right? But they love planes!
Life is really not that stressful. All my finances, my agenda, my plans, everything is taken care by my assistant, who happens to also be my best friend and godmother of my girl. She loves to organize everything. She even buys my clothes, which is a great favor to the world. Also, I live down the street from my mom's house and she helps me a lot, specially with the kids. 



Me and my family are healthy, I got my scubadiving going, I get to travel a lot because of the lectures I'm invited to give and I recently met two of my favorite famous people in the world: Tina Fey and Jennifer Lawrence, at this gathering organized by Bloomsbury. Oh, yeah, and John Mayer. I mean... what more could I ask for?