motherfucking karma

Ain't karma a bitch? Don't you hate it when she comes back to bite you right in the ass? Isn't it awful to realise that the spit is much more digusting on its way back to your face? I bet it is. I bet you hate it. But boy, let me tell you: I love it!
I love to see you desperately looking for reasons to blame me for the horrible things you know we are all capable of - you know it because you're capable of it too. You know it because you're doing it to me at this very moment. The monster you insist that I have inside of me is actually inside of you. You know that too by now - and it just kills you. You can't accept it and I can't stop laughing.
I find pleasure on your doubts because you know that I know, but do I know for sure? Are you sure? You can't be unless you ask me and why don't you ask me?  Your guilt is eating you alive. Your guilt is my glory.
Karma is really a bitch.