go sing about it

Dear Another,

I have this crazy theory that this little bird will fuck fly around too many times until it decides to marry me settle down and build a nest or something . And maybe the crazy part is that I am so sure of it. Time passes, people show up, people go away, my plans, my future, my life changes completely within weeks. But I'm still so sure about my bird. So maybe I shouldn't blame you because you didn't know any better.
But if I think about it, it is a well-known fact that what goes around comes (all the way back) around. I mean, Justin said it. Timberlake, not Bieber, you should've taken him seriously. It's not like you could act all surprised, right? I never told you my theory but it's not like anyone needed to say anything, did they? You take something that doesn't belong to you, it won't be long until it's gone. Even you can't be that stupid.
Do you know how to best predict future behaviour? Past behaviour.
So yeah.
Fuck you.

Yours sincerely,

Me.