the call

[He called me]

- Hey, so, 'been thinking... will you marry me?
- What? No. Come on. Marry? Really?
- Yeah, you know. White dress and all.. dunno, thought you might like it.
- I shall like it. Call you back when I'm thirty. Gosh... marry? You should get some sleep. Or a job...
- I'm sorry ok? Just thought you'd like to marry me.
- Why would you think that?
- Gosh! Dunno! 'Cause you love me?
- I love my mum too. I love chicken.
- Ok then, gotta go. Bye.

[ Got pissed. He just hang up on me! So I called him]

- Ok, I'll marry you.
- Are you out of your mind?
- Didn't you propose me twelve seconds ago?
- Think so.
- Well then, I say yes!
- Great. Is that all?
- Yeah.
- Ok, bye.

[...]

- You know what? Don't think we should marry now.
- So you don't love me anymore?
- No, I do love you. Don't be dramatic.
- Don't propose unless you got real intentions to marry me.
- Don't say no when you actually wanna marry me.
- Don't... don't... don't fuck!
- Ok, FINE!
- FINE!

[...]

- No, come on. Do fuck. Otherwise I won't marry you at all...