choosing my confessions

So maybe I'm over him.
I didn't mind when he turn me down, which he did several times actually. I cared not he was not there yesterday. I payed no attention to the fact that he might had been with someone else. I'm no jealous of him and it is sure a big deal because God knows I'm a very jealousy person.
I don't think about him when I listen to that song, nor when I think about getting married. He is not the one and I'm well aware of it. We are never going to be nothing. He never made me think so. If we sleep in separed beds, it is okay. If we don't talk for weeks, it is okay. If he tells me about her, it is okay.
Although, sometimes just the prospect of seing him puts a smile upon my face. I do miss him everytime I'm with another guy. And I dare say I'd refuse every other man if I could have him instead. He is the best kiss, the best morning after.
So maybe I'm over him.
But maybe I'm not.