and I need you more than eveeeeer!

Post musical porque eu ouço música o dia inteeeeeiro! xD
Começando com o trecho de Moulin Rouge onde o aclamado [pela nni] Ewan McGregor canta:
All you need is love...
all you need is love....
all you need is loooOoOoOoOoOoove
Love is just a game!
I was made for love you baby,
you were made for love me!

Passando rapidamente pela homenagem que o Blink182 fez para meu querido amigo Iraê:
I.. want to fuck a dog in the ass
[mark] he wants to fuck a dog in the ass
[tom] I want to fuck a dog
thats right kids
I tried to fuck your mom in the ass
I tried to fuck your dad in the ass
could only find the dog
and his ass!

E, pra finalizar, clássico dos anos X [descubra x] - Total Eclipse of the Hearth!
Turn around, bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart
Turn around, bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart...

AND I NEED YOU NOW TONIGHT
AND I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER!
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever!

Espero de coração que vocês todos fiquem com essas músicas na cabeça a ponto de não conseguir respirar!! Hahahahahahahaha!
Mas olha como eu sou boazinha [e não bozinha!]:
Moulin_Rouge_-_Trilha_Original_do_Filme&opcao=umcd#">Elephant Love Medley
Total Eclipse of the Hearth

=]

=**