the answer

I clearly remember the very first time I saw you. You seem to have changed nothing at all. For all I know, you're still wearing the same clothes. But it's okay, you look good. That's what I thought actually, he looks good. Almost a year after that we've finally met. I remember you bent over to kiss goodbye a little girl and I took a good look at your legs. You're skinny but I fancy skinny guys. I liked it immediately, thought he's sexy as hell. But so far, so good. I'm able to find 38 guys sexy in a calm monday, so it's okay. You're just one of them.
I remember this one time, you were with this 4-years-old girl who wouldn't eat, but then you put her to sit in your lap and you feed her while talking and playing with her. Like she was your own child. You did it with such love that I myself fell in love with you. Way before anything.
Well, after a while I had the pleasure to find out that feeding children is not your only talent. And things got out of control in my head. You were just perfect. But there's no such thing as a perfect man, so we decided it was better if we remain just good friends. It was probably for the best.
It was time to forget the shorter love story ever. It was difficult 'cause of that other talent of yours, which I don't know if it this good or I felt that way for I'm a big fan. Anyway, I did it. I started to think of all the possibilities, of all the fun I had last year aboard and of those who I had fun with. I was suddenly imagining myself having fun and it was not with you anymore. Do you know what it means? It means that yesterday I went to bed actually believing that I had finally forgotten you.
And then I had this dream. You're just holding my hand. Not kissing. Our clothes on. Just holding. It was my mind's answer, telling me that it's not all about sex after all.

There. I said it all.
I am now hoping you have never learned english. :)