no getting over

The doctor said I should take my distance twice a day and some time after every meal. He said I should stop with the daily stalking and I should go outside to look for some other diseases. The doctor said the mind was deeply affected but he worried more about the heart. But he said I was going to be fine, I would get over you in no time.
The medicine is very strong, you know. And it works amazingly if taken everyday, if everyday I remember to forget you. I was supposed to find something else to do with my life, I was supposed to go to a different age than yours, so I did. I grew up and I had plans to get even older. I had plans that did not include you or any youness whatsoever. Well, that didn't go as planned. I hated it. I guess we're not the same because I want, we're the same because we just are.
When I gave up this one little thing, when I took this one little step back, the doctor warned me: this shouldn't be good. And he was right. I didn't take my medications that one day and since then I have been allucinating. I have been dreaming with you everyday and everyday you say:
- There's no getting over me, my love.