the payroll purser and the texan old lady

So I'm a Payroll Purser and I have to wear the white uniform with the stripes on the shoulder and stuff. One day I had to speak with a barman and I didn't want to call him because he could have been busy, so I decided to go upstairs and just ask him what I had to ask. It was around 6 pm and we were going through some rough seas. 
As I was talking to the guy, there was this lady sitting by the bar. She was fairly old and fat. She was drunk.
- Hey! You! Get yer ass back in there!
- Excuse me, ma'am?
- Ya heard me! Get yer ass back in there!
- I'm sorry ma'am, I don't understand what you're saying.
- YER STUPID'R SOMETHEN? YOU SHOULD BE A-DRIVEN THIS SHIP! WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? YER NOT 'MERICAN, ARE YA?
- Well, I don't understand why you think a 25-years-old accountant should be driving the ship. And no, I'm not american, I'm from Brazil!
- I DON'T CARE WHAT PART OF MEXICO YER FROM! I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YER TALKIN' TO ME!
- AND I DON'T CARE WHAT PART OF TEXAS YOU'RE FROM, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE TALKING TO ME EITHER!
- HOW D'YA KNOW I'M FROM TEXAS?
- We know all the passengers when we drive the ship.
- WELL, I DON'T LIKE YOU! 
- Feel free to write a complaint. Excuse me.

And as I was walking away, she yells from the bar:

- HEY! WHAT'S YER NAME?
- IT'S MEXICAN SHIP DRIVER!