taking the Wonder out of The Wonder

Dear Mouse,

You lied to me. You said no hard feelings. You told me you understood my need to move on and you know I will never love someone like I love you and your Oceaneer Club. But shit happens, life happens and I had to go. Oh, the infinite talks, the tears I shed. You saw all that and you told me it was ok, you said you'd take care of the kids.
How could you do this to me? How could you dishonored me like this? How could you forbid tequila shots?

I mean, seriously, I get it! You were mad! We had a beautiful love story together and I bailed on you. But you know what? I was starting to regret it. I was thinking of asking you to take me back, I spent the last few days remembering all the amazing times we shared. I was honestly heart broken. But then you forbid tequila shots?! What kind of sick joke is this? Get it together already! Don't you realise that the love and beauty would never exist without tequila? Forbid smoking, late night snack, the use of the public areas... but do NOT forbid tequila shots, you asshole!

I feel offended. I feel disgusted. I feel betrayed.

I wish I could resign again!

Yours bitchfully,

Natalia. 

PS: The Norwegians say hi!