my name is lion.

hello!
you all know that i am kind of unhappy at work, right?
so i've been looking for a new job where i could work and actually live.
apparently, this kind of job does not exist so far.
although, there are options for those who want to sleep once in a while and make some money in the end of the month.
fourtunatly something just came up and maybe i'll finally quit this job here.
but, to get this opportunity i'll have to write a text in english next week. so i decided to pratice my english cause it's been a while now since i finished my course.
is there better place to pratice writting than my own blog?
i don't think so.
so, untill next friday i'll post in english and english only! =D
i am really sorry for those who don't understand english. and i'm not saying this just because they'll lose my posts... it's just that they won't go too far. i guess..

i must say... it's not that easy express yourself through another language. althought there are things that can only be understood in english. like "my point is" and "get a life".
and sometimes ugly people like nat here mixes english and portuguese. depressing. but truth.

yada yada...
that's all, folks!
^^