without my soul.

i had no reasons to get up this morning.
this gray sky makes me think about a lot of things.
no, it's actually about one thing: my soul.
yeah, today i woke up without my soul.
so i just stayed in bed for how long i could. then i had my breakfast and did school stuff, wishing that this sunday - this sunless sunday - get to a fast end. for the first time in months, i wish monday was here already.
but no, i still have to go to a family party, make my room a better place to live and maybe watch tv or something like that.

i can't look at the mirror today cause i'm afraid nobody's looking at me back. or this person who's looking is too sick and sad to smile ever again.
it feels like something's missing. i am nothing but a empty shell.
gosh, i miss my soul! >.<

the good thing is i still have shadow.
and i finally found what you mean to me.