appeal denied

So I heard that everything happens for a reason. You said that so many times in order to make me believe, didn't you? You all did. But so far it was nearly impossible to accept stupidness can be justified in the name of destiny. Like it was something that I was supposed to go through: my own mistakes. A mistake so huge that made all my other mistakes look cute. I think it was my first big irreparable mistake.



But then again, after a year sucking up this eternal bitterness, I think I have come to a honest conclusion: things does happen for a reason. Took me 8 months to meet and greet the reasons. To go out and drink, to laught my ass off with the reasons. I even had sex with the fucking reasons. Reasons so meaningful to me, so trully awsome that my Inbox looked disappointed with my couldn't care less attitude. I cannot ever be rehired by Royal and I don't give a rat's ass anymore.