the beer's talking: sex

one beer
Yeah, I know. He is such a good guy, always smiling. He's certainly one of my best friends despite the small amount of time we spend together. We get along just fine. I like him.

two beers
I like the way he smells too. Dunno which perfume it is but it's quite good. Fits him, you know? It's funny how I always remember him when someone passes by smelling like he does.

three beers
And even though he's so nice, you wouldn't say he's such badass when it comes to sex. He is, though. Haha, yeah, but let's just not talk about it.

four beers
I mean, don't get me started. 'Cuz every single move he do seem to be planned to better satisfy me, youknowatmsayn'? And the way hez grab me hair and say shut the fuck up. My gosh I've never seen nuthing like that.

five beers
It ain't no love, no it is not. It's juts that, you know? I love the he does, you know? Dunno if you get me, but no, no love at all, just the way he does the thing he does better you know? It's just that if you goes like, you know, he gose like and all over again and he won't stop no he won't 'cuz ah, you know...