to my dear fish

It's such a shame. You and I could have worked out. Our love story would be a like a silly Telecine movie. Drama free, fighting free. Two or three kids, one more retarded than the other. I could see that happening 'cause we're so alike. And ironically that's precisely why we will never be together.
We think the same way, we're going through pretty much the same things and doing the same and the same exactly. You write out your feelings in the exact same way I did. Still do sometimes.
Based on a feeling that might have existed for a while, long time ago. And it was so special, the birds sang such high notes that you just can't let it go. You learned how to live it up. Maybe you too have learned how not to suffer. Just like I did.
That's kinda unfair because you helped me out so much. Although it was by doing nothing, you were that one fish that brought to my attention that there are really plenty more fish in the sea. And I can't be your fish. I could, have we been talking about any other girl. Any other but this one. I can't tell you to chose me over her if I myself would never do so.
What I feel for you is not love but compassion. I really hope you can find the girl who'll not take her place in your heart but share it. I really hope you find your fish.